Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Top 2 Facial Cleansers + Review!

Over the years (especially those awkward years), I've experimented with tons of cleansers trying to find some that not only work well with my skin, but also do what they claim. I've gone through the really awesome and the really bad and I know how hard it is for many of you to find a good facial cleanser that will suit you! After years, I was finally able to narrow my search down to two really awesome cleansers. These two do wonders for my skin! Hopefully these two suggestions will work for you, and if they do, let me know in the comments below! Also, if you have any suggestions for me, leave me a comment or message.

Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: I've heard all the hype about this cleanser and finally decided to try it out. After using it, I cannot stress to all you girls out there how much you need this cleanser in your life. It contains natural charcoal which is known to lift out impurities and lemme tell you, it sure does! The product comes out charcoal-colored, but once it foams up, it becomes white and smells just like any of the other Bioré cleansers. When you massage it on, you can feel your skin begin to tingle and there's this really awesome heating and cooling sensation. It feels so calming! After you wash it off, your skin is noticeably brighter. I could feel my skin cleaner and so refreshed! It really cleans out all that gunk because I used a toner afterwards and there was nothing there! This is a must for everyone!

Noxzema Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub: I don't normally have acne, but when those pesky spots do appear, I need a quick way to get rid of them because who loves spots? Whenever I see even the tiniest spot, I use this cleanser (usually at night) and when I wake up the next morning, I wake up to clear skin! All those little and big spots are gone! Noxzema works miracles for my me, but it does definitely dry up my skin due to the high amount of Salicylic Acid. To fix this, I just slather a good amount of Vaseline over my face. If I use it in the morning, I slather moisturizer! Also, sometimes it's that time of the month and those spots just do not want to go away, even with this cleanser. I first use this cleanser and then afterwards I rub on elf's Zit Zapper. The Zit Zapper has Tea Tree Oil which is known to fight spots!

I hope this might help some of you with your facial issues because we all have them and girl, do not be ashamed.

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment