Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Favorite Types of Coffee and Tea

I am truly a coffee addict. It's been hard trying to find the right brew for me - some don't wake me up and other cause me to fall asleep. I decided to compile a list of my favorite cups of coffee and tea!

C O F F E E : 

Nescafe Original: This is the one brand of coffee that really wakes me up (might be because it's extra forte??). Aside from the fact that it's loaded with caffeine, it tastes delicious! I usually sit down with blackberries and a cup of this coffee in the afternoon (I know, weird combo but it tastes so good). I'm very picky about where my coffee comes from as well. I only buy Nescafe from this indian store in a town nearby and it has to be imported from Uruguay. For some reason, the ones not from Uruguay taste different to me, although it's probably just a psychological thing. The indian store I buy this at sells this for $7.

Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee: This coffee is one that I drink on those super rainy and cold days. I wouldn't say that it gives me tons of energy, because it doesn't (plus the half life of coffee is 3 hours or so). I love any Nescafe coffee because in every cup, there's a unique taste that any other coffee I've tried does not have. This can be found at any grocery store for about $7 -$8.

Pacific Bold K-Cup from Kirklands: I love my Keurig. I love it so much that when it entered our home for the first time, I hugged it for a good minute. In the morning when I'm in a rush, trying not to be late to class, the Keurig is my BFF. I only use these K-Cups from Costco if I truly don't have time to sit down and relax with a cup of coffee in the morning. As for the taste, it's okay. It tastes just regular - nothing unique to it. You can get this at Coscto from about $30 - $40. 

T E A : 

Japanese Green Tea: I drink green tea every night. There are so many benefits to green tea such as: sleeping better and quicker, antioxidants, weight loss. It tastes amazing and this is a must for a start at being healthy. I would say I get this at my local asian store for maybe $4. 

Tapal: It's not very often when I drink Tapal, but when I do, it's very very very tasty and refreshing. In my home, we have tea time every day in the afternoon and when I feel very calm and it's been a great day, I drink this! I like Tapal because it's your classic tea and tastes great without milk (my family thinks it's necessary to pour milk into tea). I get this from a local indian store as well for about $5. 

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment