Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Favorites!


Can you believe July is over?! July is one of my least favorite months, because of how hot, humid, and sticky it gets here. However, it won't stop me from sharing with you a few things I compiled this month that are absolutely amazing! I've included not only baking items, but also beauty items. Enjoy!

B E A U T Y :

Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo/Conditioner: There should be no question as to why I put this on my favorites list. This shampoo is the best hydrating shampoo I've ever tried. The oil works wonders for my curly, dry, and often frizzy hair. It not only smells wonderful, but also detangles your hair while removing dirt and fixing any damaged hair.

Kirkland's Daily Facial Wipes: As you may or may not know, I love Costco. It has everything for cheap prices and it's all wholesale. I found these wipes in the beauty section as the generic brand for the Neutrogena facial wipes they also sell. The first time I bought cleansing wipes from Costco was the Neutrogena brand, primarily because I always think the generic brand is sketchy. After I ran out of the Neutrogena wipes, I decided to figure out what was different between this one and Kirkland's (Costco's generic brand). Well first off, Kirkland's was in fact cheaper and had a greater quantity. Next Kirkland's contained mainly natural ingredients versus the artificial scary stuff in Neutrogena. I was sold and decided to try it out. These wipes do the same deal as Neutrogena! They wipe off all makeup, even waterproof, and even moisturize!

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In: GIRL. This is heaven for your hair. I cannot express to you how amazing this leave-in spray is. All you do is spray it in your hair after you take a shower and oh my goodness, it really does do miracles. Your hair is completely tangle free and after your hair dries, it becomes so soft and lush. This is perfect for hair that is curly and frizzy!

etc! Golden Stud Set: Honestly, I've been looking high and low for a nice set of gold studs I could wear and at a local Rue21, I finally found them for $2!

B A K I N G:

Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix: I made a batch of these muffins for the eid breakfast we hold every year and these muffins are so delish! They are so soft and delectable which is very typical of Duncan Hines' mixes.

Nestle Toll House Cookie of the Year: German Chocolate Cookie Dough: I have so many good things to say about this cookie. First off, it's german chocolate and I buy anything that has to do with german chocolate. Secondly, the taste is out of this world. These cookies are the most tasty, crunchy, and overall delicious cookies I've ever tasted (I've tasted tons of cookies). They are so moist and chewy and just melt in your mouth! The one odd thing about these cookies is that they come in frozen dough cubes, and when you bake them, their cube-yness stays. Here's a picture:

Cubes, but still delicious.
~Misbah

4 comments:

  1. Those COOKIES look amazing! Yum yum!

    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't lie when they say it's the cookie of the year!

      Delete
  2. Ugh girl I've been debating for a long time if I should get the miracle 10 spray bc of how pricy it is! But I'm definitely going to get it now since you've said it's amazing.

    Also totally stalking your blog. I don't care if you mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get it! It is expensive, but Ulta keeps giving me free samples and always use the $3.50 off coupon!

      Delete