Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eid Mubarak Dessert Toppers Tutorial

Yay! It's finally time for eid and all the last minute preparations are taking place, including this one! I decided to place these toppers on the the chocolate and savory muffins I baked for my family's eid breakfast. 

What you will need:
Scissors, toppers, tape, and toothpicks
I used Pages on my macbook to create .79" by .79" circles, added text and the star and crescent inside. Then I just copied and pasted 11 times and printed it out on a piece of construction paper. 

Step 1:
Cut out all the toppers! If you have a paper punch out, this step is so much easier. As for me, I didn't have one so this step was very time consuming.

Step 2:
Take a toothpick and tape it on the back of the topper. Make sure the toothpick is firmly pressed down and does not slide up and down.

Finished!
Repeat the above for however many toppers you have. Play around with the fonts and pictures for your topper and be creative! If you want a sturdier topper, I recommend using card stock.

The end product.


~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment