Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Life Update: Why I Stopped Blogging (Temporarily)

Hello everyone! It's been a while since my last post and I know, I haven't been up to date with my Tuesday-Thursday blog days, BUT I've been quite the busy bee lately!

I have not posted since September 13th and now it's October 3rd! Where did all the time go?! As you all may know, I am a freshman in college and university has been interesting. I wouldn't say I'm having too much fun, but it's okay. Class has been "eh" and everything has just been a whole big ball of "eh" at university. I'm a full time student so my first batch of exams just finished this past week. I was swamped with online homework, quizzes, and exams almost every week during the month of September. Aside from that, I had to attend parties every weekend and do a whole bunch of other stuff while studying and I was honestly a mess.

However, I am alive and well! I made it through my first batch of exams and they went pretty good! I studied like no other and it really did pay off :) That being said, exams are not until the end of this month which means that I am FREEEEE to blog every Tuesday and Thursday. Also, I have decided that when times get busy, I'll have a few queued posts to post. That way, it will seem like I never stopped blogging hehe. 

I actually have tons of ideas for DIY's and related things to post in the future! I also have my September favorites to post which will probably come out Tuesday...yes Tuesday! 

Thanks for reading my ridiculous blog and being with me through every trial and tribulation!

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment