Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Fashion Wishlist

Fall Fashion Wishlist




Yay for a seemingly endless summer to finally end with fall right around the corner. Although Texas does not seem to be falling into fall (hehe) very quickly, it still gets super cold down here during the winter. My favorite season is fall/winter because I get to bundle up and wear 90% of my closet which is primarily winter clothes. Instead of finding a bunch of pins from Pinterest and creating a collage of them, I decided to go ahead and make an outfit on Polyvore. 

This is kind of my wish list for this fall! I just picked what looked cute together and stuck them in a collage. Little did I know that almost everything I picked was ridiculously expensive. However, I'm not the type of girl who will be willing to pay tons of money for non-name-brand clothes/accessories. For my fall wish list, I will be on the search for lookalikes of the above!

For my outfit, I decided to go with neutrals since that seems to be the trend in winter, but spiced it up with a bright yellow purse. I love the military jacket (which did not have a source) paired with the booties! I have similar booties from Naturalizer, except they're black and grey. I love wearing dark makeup so for my lips, I went for a deep red. 

 I went ahead and added where you could find all the things and for how much, if anyone is willing to pay. I challenge you all to create your fall fashion wish list on Polyvore and go hunting for cheaper lookalikes! 

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment