Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Adorable and Affordable Gift Ideas

I know it isn't the gift-giving season for most people, but for me, I always give gifts to others just because I feel like it! I compiled a quick list of cute and affordable gifts you can gifts to others!

affordable gift ideas sisters best friends
I love love love this little trinket dish from Francesca's! It's such a great gift for your sister and in fact, my sister gave me this as part of my graduation present. Currently, I keep it on my desk with my Alaska Airlines flight wings sitting on it :)

You can find it here.

pillow home decor cute affordable
This was also part of my graduation present and is also from Francesca's. This fluffy pillow doubles as room decor and a gift card holder! I currently have this hanging on a metal loop that's attached to my bed.

You can find it here.

all my friends are dead book gifts
My sister in law gave this to me for my 17th birthday because of my consistent dry humor. This is a great gift for anyone who is sarcastic or has a really great sense of humor. It's such a sad book that it's funny. 

You can find it here.

cheap affordable washi tape ebay
Washi tape is always a great gift for anyone! This decorative tape has so many creative uses and will always come in handy! I buy mine from eBay for a dollar or so - much cheaper than the ones you find in stores.

You can find it here or simply search "washi tape" into eBay's search box.

aladdin mason jar kohls
So the mason jar has tons of uses now - most of which are frickin' adorable. You could DIY this mason jar drinking cup, or you could just buy it - whichever suits you! I do love these cups because they're cute, convenient, and BPA free! I took my cup to my first hiking trip and it turned out to be a really good subject for photography.

You can find it here.

Hopefully, I have helped you stir up some ideas in your mind for a cute gift to give to your friend or family member!

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment