Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

DIY with Magazines Series!

Let's face it, we all have a little bit of clutter here and there in our homes. One the biggest messes I have are old and unwanted magazines. Typically, I like to donate them to our local library to put in a "Take As You'd Like" box. However, the magazines keep coming! I even cancelled my subscriptions 2 years ago, but for some reason they just keep coming. This led me to think, hmm what could I do with all these? I decided to experiment and found a few ways to creatively create with old magazines.  Over the next few days, I will be rolling out a three part "DIY with Magazines" series!

Each post will have a tutorial on how to make something cute, chic, easy, and totally affordable out of magazines!

Stick around by following this blog with either your blogger account or using the RSS!

~Misbah

No comments:

Post a Comment